- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
- Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject: Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
- User: The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
- Personal Data While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address, Name, Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, Cookies and Usage Data.We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
- Usage Data We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies. Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Data
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- Legal Requirements. Heroic Pilot may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Genomenon
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
The Security of Your Information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Heroic Pilot may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Heroic Pilot aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
Users may contact us, at the address provided in the “How to Contact us” section below, to exercise any of those rights and we will respond with the requested action or information, or will let you know why that right does not apply to you.
Right Not to Provide Consent or to Withdraw Consent
We may seek to rely on your consent in order to process certain personal data. Where we do so, you have the right not to provide your consent, and the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing conducted based on consent before its withdraw.
Right of Access
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we collect or process personal data concerning you and, if this is the case, you have the right to request a copy of such personal data in digital format.
Right of Rectification
You have the right to require that we correct any inaccurate personal data concerning you, and that we complete incomplete personal data.
Right of Erasure
In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we erase personal data concerning you; for example, if it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was originally collected.
Right to Restrict Processing
In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of the personal data that we have collected about you; for example, where you believe that the personal data that hold about you is not accurate or lawfully held.
Right to Data Portability
In certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided us in a structured, commonly used, machine readable format, and the right to obtain that we transmit the data to another entity where technically feasible.
Right to Object to the Processing
In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we stop processing your personal data.
Right to Object to the Processing for Direct Marketing Purposes
You have the right to request that we stop sending you marketing communications. You can do this by selecting “Unsubscribe” on any email or contacting us (see “Contact Us” section)
Right Not to be Subject to Decisions Based Solely on Automated Processing that Produce Legal Effects
In certain circumstances, you have the right no to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – that produces legal effects or similarly affects you.
Right to Complain to a Supervisory Authority
You have the right to lodge complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that our processing of personal data relating to you infringes the GDPR.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third-party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service’s functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information
If you choose to join our regular newsletter mailings (which is sent via email), the email address that you submit to us will be stored in our Mailchimp website platform in the database, which we use for our email marketing. We consider Mailchimp to be a third party data processor. The subsciption email address that you submit will be stored within this website’s own database but not in any of our internal computer systems.
Your email address will remain within the Mailchimp on our website for as long as we continue to use the Mailchimp platform for email marketing or until you specifically request removal from the list.
You can do this by unsubscribing using the unsubscribe links contained in any email newsletters that we send you or by requesting removal by email link to go here. When requesting removal via email, please send your email to us using the email account that is subscribed to the mailing list.
While your email address remains within the Mailchimp database, you will receive occasional newsletter-style emails from us.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
- GoogleGoogle AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads.Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
- FacebookFacebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950.To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/ads/#568137493302217.Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.
How We Use Your Information
We acquire, hold, use, and process Personal Information about Individuals for a variety of business purposes, including:
To Provide Products, Services, or Information Requested
We may use information about you to fulfill requests for products, Services, or information, including information about potential or future Services, including to:
– Generally manage Individual information and Accounts
– Respond to questions, comments, and other requests
– Provide access to certain areas, functionalities, and features of PrestasBuilder’s Services
– Contact you to answer requests for customer support or technical support
– Allow you to register for events
We may use Personal Information about you for administrative purposes, including to:
– Measure interest in PrestasBuilder’s Services
– Develop new products and Services
– Ensure internal quality control
– Verify Individual identity
– Communicate about Individual Accounts and activities on our Services and systems, and, in PrestasBuilder’s discretion, changes to any PrestasBuilder policy
– Send email to the email address you provide to us to verify your Account and for informational and operational purposes, such as Account management, customer service, or system maintenance
– Process payment for products or services purchased
– Process applications and transactions
– Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities
– Enforce our Terms
Do Not Track Disclosure
We support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to the United States and process it there.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”). If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.